Preamplifier section features the latest implementation of AAVA volume control for further enhanced clarity. Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplification stage allows fully balanced signal transmission and realizes top-notch S/N ratio. Balanced Remote Sensing enables low impedance of output circuitry, resulting in a damping factor of 600. Power amplification stage uses power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration, delivering 180 watts into 8 ohms for dynamic music enjoyment.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Power ampliﬁcation stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull conﬁguration
- Rated output 180 watts into 8 ohms
- Damping factor 600
- Instrumentation ampliﬁer principle in power ampliﬁcation stage allows fully balanced signal transmission
- MCS+ topology and current feedback in power ampliﬁcation stage
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large ﬁltering capacitors
- An automatic change of the coax input / optical fiber /USB input
- Automatic recognition of number of sampling frequency /bit /MHz de-emphasis
- USB ：USB 2.0 High Speed （480Mbps） compliant
：Sampling frequency DSD/2.8224MHz,5.6448MHz,11.2896MHz(1bit)
- OPTICAL：JEITA CP-1212 compliant
：Sampling frequency 32kHz～96kHz, 24bit
- COAXIAL：IEC 60958/AES-3 compliant
：Sampling frequency 32kHz～192kHz, 24bit
- About sampling frequency display
when DAC-60 is installed in C-2120, E-600, E-470, E-370, or E-270
Sampling frequencies up to 192 kHz are shown as is.
Signals with the following sampling frequencies are handled without problem,
but the indication is always "192.0 kHz":
【DSD】 2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz, 11.2896 MHz
【PCM】 352.8 kHz – 384 kHz
* The reproduction of music data by the USB depends on OS on the PC and softwareof music reproduction.
* Please refer to the manual of the PC for setting and the connection method of the PC about USB.